• Postado por : Develop For Web agosto 31, 2009

    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiIDr97ZpKLwMZbJXX0qQKLIDrgSCpuPwy5rVathSWFWFCP6ycLs39UWWju6iuHCBybKqIw3vF27m_qvZsG7sTAp8o372fQwE5G6aFSMOditRcCBFK5yj0wFTSS2LVjNtN3l2jlRXOFwzuL/s400/therion.jpg

    Death Metal (early), Symphonic / Operatic Metal (later)
    Sweden

    Paroxysmal Holocaust (Demo) (1989) - Download

    Beyond the Darkest Veils of Inner Wicked
    (Demo) (1989) - Download

    Time Shall Tell (EP) (1990)
    - Download

    Of Darkness... (1991)
    -Part I Part II

    Beyond Sanctorum (1992)
    - Part I Part II

    Symphony Masses: Ho Drakon Ho Megas (1993) - Download

    The Beauty in Black (EP) (1995)
    - Download

    Lepaca Kliffoth (1995) - Part I Part II

    The Siren of the Woods (EP) (1996)
    - Download

    Theli (1996)
    - Part I Part II

    Eye of Shiva (Single) (1998)
    - Download

    Vovin (1998)
    - Part I Part II

    Crowning of Atlantis (1999)
    - Download

    Secret of the Runes (2001)
    - Download

    Live in Midgard (2002)
    - Part I Part II Part III

    Lemuria (2004)
    - Part I Part I

    Sirius B (2004)
    - Part I Part II

    Celebrators of Becoming - Live In México (2006)
    - Part I Part II Part III

    Gothic Kabbalah (2007)
    - Part I Part II

    Live Gothic (2008)
    - Download

    The Miskolc Experience (Live) (2009)
    - Part I Part II

    Deixe uma resposta:

    Inscreva-se para Posts | Inscreva-se para Comments

  • Parceiros Banner
    AnimesBeloved_Acesse já!!! Divulgue BannerFans.com Animes Show Radio JHero Powered by BannerFans.com uploaded.to Yoshi BR Naruto Shippuden - Naruto Shippuden Online - Naruto Project 4
    Anuncios

    bg2

    Copyright © 2009 - 2013 Todos direitos reservados á Down Animes Br ®

    Down Animes Br - Criado por: ZumBi Designer - Design por: Johanes Djogan